Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mr. Ricci Movie Review #2



Batman Returns is the sequel to the 1989 Batman movie, Batman.  This movie was really popular when it came out.  I have a funny story about when this movie came out.  My Dad, brother, and I went to go to see this movie at the Markville movie theater.  I was very excited to see it.

At the start of the movie is a terrifying scene in which the Penguins henchmen show up to a Christmas party.  The scene TERRIFIED ME and my brother!  It scared us so much that we begged our Dad to take us out of the movie.  After watching only about 20 minutes of the movie, we went home.  We were too scared to keep watching.

As an adult, I have watched this movie many times.  It is good, but not really scary to me any more.  Are there any movies you remember that were scary to you then, but not so much to you now?